PRESSURE TREATED WOODEN UTILITY POLES
Our utility poles help our customers increase cost effectiveness, reduce greenhouse gasses, and utilize renewable resources.
About Our Utility Poles
Tested and Approved
- Over 130 million wooden utility poles are in service in the USA.
- Reliable specifications guarantee quality and longevity of the poles
- Independent inspectors available to make sure your requirements are met
Internationally Recognized Standards
ANSI 05.1 and AWPA specifications or per your own requirements.
- Douglas Fir
- Southern Yellow Pine
- Western Red Cedar
30′ to 120′
- H6 to H1 – Heavy classes (39 to 29” tips)
- 1 to 9 – Standard classes (27” to 15” tips)
Preservatives – Pressure Treatment